Challenging opportunity in a start-up
in the heart of Paris
Dutch Market Manager
Job offer not available any more!
You’re a fashion addict, curious and good communicator? Then join our team and make this opportunity your next challenge!
The brand Melvin & Hamilton was founded in 1988 in Germany by Rajab Choukair. He created classics. Footwear with a distinctive character, and a lot younger and more innovative than what was known in the world of shoes.
Melvin & Hamilton Digital was founded as in 2012 to centralise the online end-client business, operating out of Paris, France. The multinational team works in a startup mode, makes fast decisions and is always looking for the latest innovations in E-Commerce. We love our products and are passionate about our work.
Two years ago, in September 2015, we launched the Dutch version of our online store and since that moment the growth of this high-potential market has not stopped. Do you want to be a part of this adventure?
Develop Melvin & Hamilton’s Dutch Market, drive business through the Dutch Store and ensure the best experience for the Dutch clients.
Your main tasks:
You are an allround-talent and passionate about the fashion business. You will be working with the Client Service team, but also with Business Development and the Social Media Department. The responsibilities are set to expand on the job.
- Expand Dutch Social Media activities: Facebook, Blog Articles…
- Find new partnerships to help grow the Dutch market
- Alert on best practices on the Dutch market
- Manage the Dutch Blogger relations
- Localize communication material and promotions, such newsletters, banners….
- Help with on-site SEO, including product descriptions
- Take care of all Dutch client communications by phone, mail or chat
- Representing Melvin & Hamilton in the Netherlands
- Digital native: digital media, technology and marketing are making your day
- Passion for Fashion & Lifestyle trends
- Communication talent with a high level of empathy
- Languages: Mother tongue Dutch obligatory and a very good level of English (French or German is a plus)
- You can proof your “can do” attitude and autonomy at work
- Enthusiastic multi-tasker
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in the heart of Paris
- A dynamic and international work atmosphere within our young team
- A permanent contract (CDI, contrat à durée indéterminée)
- An attractive package including salary based on your profile and also restaurant tickets, 50% refund of your transportation ticket (Navigo) and health care coverage (Mutelle)
- Space for personal development and expanding job opportunities in a fast growing start up
Start date: ASAP
Are you interested?
To apply and convince us about your fit for this challenging mission, please send your CV and motivation letter to:
Anja POEHLKER or Nicolas METZKE, firstname.lastname@example.org