Challenging opportunity in a start-up in the heart of Paris
Junior Customer Experience Manager NL & UK
Job offer closed!
You’re fashion addict, curious and good communicator? Then join our team and make this opportunity your next challenge!
The brand Melvin & Hamilton was founded in 1988 in Germany by Rajab Choukair. The shoes he created were supposed to become classics. Footwear with a distinctive character, younger and more innovative than former collections.
Melvin & Hamilton Digital was founded as own company in 2012 to centralise the online end-client business, operating out of Paris, France. The multi-national team works in a startup mode, makes fast decisions and always looks for the latest innovations in E-Commerce. We love our products and are passionate about our work.
In August this year we launched the Dutch version of our online store and shortly we are going to increase Marketing activities on the UK market as well.
Will you be a part of this adventure?
Ensure a perfect customer experience on the Dutch & UK website, including all customer communication and user experience.
Your main tasks:
You are an allround-talent and passionate about making clients happy. You are part of the Client Service team, but work very closely with Business Development and Communication Department. The responsibilities are and set to expand on the job.
- Take care of all Dutch & English client communications by phone, mail or chat
- Localize communication material and promotions, such newsletters, banners….
- Help with on-site SEO, including product descriptions
- Analysis and support with Social Media: Facebook, Blog Articles…
- Help representing Melvin & Hamilton in the Netherlands
- Suggest improvements of customer experiences or best practices
- Digital native: digital media, technology and marketing are making your day
- Passion for Fashion & Lifestyle trends
- Communication talent with a high level of empathy
- Languages: Mother tongue Dutch obligatory and a very good level of English (French or German is a plus)
- You can proof your “can do” attitude and autonomy at work
- Enthusiastic multi-tasker
- Final internship or first job after your studies
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging job in the heart of Paris
- A dynamic and international work atmosphere within our young team
- An attractive salary based on your profile
- Restaurant tickets
- 50% refund of your transportation ticket (Navigo)
- Space for personal development and expanding job opportunities in a fast growing start up
Start date: ideally begin December, latest start date begin of January
Are you interested?
To apply and convince us about your fit for this challenging mission, please send your CV and motivation letter to:
Anja POEHLKER or Nicolas METZKE, firstname.lastname@example.org